2 May 2013

Found Old Words part 2



A few months ago I posted a random entry I found in my diary curiously wondering what I must have been thinking. Here I found another such set of lost words. This time in Facebook's notes. its from back in 2007. 

"
learn from your mistakes.
respect everything and everyone in the world.
appreciate beauty in all its simplicity and complexity.do your best, whatever you do.nurture friendship, loyalty, love and dignitysmile and laugh with all your heart and soul.be optimistic. think positive.

and leave the rest to the universe.

"

Its interesting I find, how I had forgotten what I had written and that state of mind. And now I find a renewed resolve to try to follow what I considered worthy of being written down, in this case to be read be others as well, so many years ago, clearly meant to be remembered. It was titled 'everyday reminders'.

No comments:

Post a Comment